This month Tide launched their new Tide Ultra Stain Release product. Not only is it a new product, but the bottle is the first to be available with Tide’s new pre-treat Zap Cap. The Zap Cap was designed to help apply the stain release gel acting as a helpful bristled scrubber and detergent spreader.
While they aren’t a lot of products in the market with built-in scrubbing technology, like the Zap Cap, there are a handful of stand-out products in the cleaning and personal care categories that carry this packaging trend.
1. Carbona Carpet Cleaners come with a brush-top applicator for their carpet cleaner and pet stain and odor remover products.
2. Tide Ultra Stain Release features the new Zap Cap, which Tide says is “a unique pre-treat cap with scrubbing bristles to provide a deep-down, pre-treat option. The cap features two textures; bristles for deep down scrubbing and a flatter portion to spread the detergent around.”
Watch the new Zap Cap in action:
3. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Kitchen Scrubber is another form of a product that comes with a built-in scrubbing applicator. Sandwiched between two tough sponges is a layer of Mr. Clean cleaning solution and Dawn soap cleaning technology.
4. Garnier’s The Brusher Gel Cleanser features a soft exfoliator tip to massage the product into consumer’s skin.
5. Go 360° Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub by L’Oreal comes with the “scrublet”. They say the “easy-to-use: Scrublet™ cleanses pore-by-pore with a fuss-free cleansing process.”
Would you use any of these scrubbing technology products?