Last week we shared a round-up of innovative packaging solutions that are inviting consumers to take wine on-the-go. Similar to the wine category, many brands that sell shots, mixed drinks, and cocktails are also providing consumers with portable ways to mix drinks.
Here’s a round-up of 7 packaging solutions that provide consumers with the ability to consume liquor or mix drinks away from home:
1. LIQs is targeting millenials with these premium ready-to-drink shots available in four flavors, such as Vodka Lychee Grapefruit. A peel-off lid and 50mL plastic shotglass makes this an easily portable solution.
2. Triple Crown whiskey is one of the first leading brands to offer their product in a single-serve pouch. Also offering a way to precisely measure, the pouches are available in single-shot and double shot sizes. According to their website, “now you can grip, rip and sip your favorite single serve cocktails with ease.”
3. With a familiar pop-top, BuzzBallz Mixed Drinks offers consumers a fun, plastic bubble-like can. The packaging innovation is being touted as unbreakable, freezable, and also floatable – a perfect addition to summer water activities.
4. Funkin Mixers resealable pouches offer mixed drink novices an easy way to create their favorite drinks without a bartender. In some locations, Funkin Peach Bellini pouches are being sold as a trial item attached to bottles of champagne so consumers can try to product for free.
5. Many brands of mixed drinks, including Cordina, Parrot Bay, and Smirnoff, are offering their product in these ready-to-drink, freezable, and portable direct-to-mouth pouches.
6. Shotpak Cocktails takes all the guesswork out of making mixed drinks. These ready-to-drink shots are available in single-serve pouches with a tear-off lid, making it an easily portable packaging solution.
7. PocketShot provides another portable and precisely measured way for consumers to mix drinks easily away from home.
Would you try any of these packaging solutions for mixed drinks?