It’s that time of year again – new Levis jeans, grocery carts filled with folders and notebooks, and your morning commute just got a bit longer now that those yellow school buses are making their morning rounds again.
With the back-to-school season happening in full-force, we’re sharing a round-up of our favorite on-the-go products we think earn a home in your child’s backpack or school locker.
1. The Kleenex Slim Wallet Pack is an ultra slim pack of Kleenex tissues that folds in half to a convenient size for pockets or backpacks. The Slim Pack is available in a number of stylish designs and patterns
2. The O.B. Travel Case is a discreet travel case for three O.B. tampons. The crush-proof case is refillable and will hide easily in a small pocket or the palm of your hand.
3. Whether you’ve just left gym class or need to freshen up, Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets will come in handy. The ultra-small 50 pack comes with a pop-up sheet dispenser.
4. The Pebble on-the-go wipes dispenser is perfect for whenever you need antibacterial wet wipes or beauty wipes throughout the school day. Plus it will fit easily into a backpack or pocket. Pebble’s not available yet in market, but can be seen at Perimeterbp.com/Pebble.
5. Gatorade’s G2 Powder Sticks are a great addition for athletes staying after school for intermural sports or school team practices. A fraction the size of the bottled drink, the G2 powder sticks can be mixed water in a reusable bottle.
6. If you’re running late to the bus, or need a mid-morning snack between classes, Emerald’s Breakfast On the Go! single-use pouch packs a healthy punch of granola, nuts and dried fruits.
7. Purell 2 GO mini bottles of hand sanitizer gel are perfect for keeping students healthy all day long. The rubber carrier allows the bottle to easily attach it to the outside of a backpack for easy access.
8. IceBreakers mints are in a crush-proof carrying case that has dual dispensing tabs – one side is meant for sharing and one side is just for you. It’s the perfect way to share mints with classmates at the lunch table.
9. Neosporin’s Neo to Go! pocket spray pump or single use packets are another perfect backpack addition for when students are out on the sports field or riding the bus.
What do you think is the perfect on-the-go packaging product to add to your child’s backpack?